Jobseekers like yourself have landed roles at leading companies like Dymon, AirBnB and Facebook with the help of our cover letters.
Now, we want to help you even more – we’re expanding our list of cover letter examples for almost every industry in the country.
Our cover letter samples are written by our team of former recruiters and headhunters, designed for jobseekers like you to land the role of your dreams.
Are you ready to review these recruiter-written cover letters, and land your next dream role?
If you are, read on!
Cover Letter Samples Sorted By Industry
- Fresh Graduate Cover Letter Samples
- Business & Management Cover Letter Samples
- Consulting Cover Letter Samples
- HR, Admin, & Operations Cover Letter Samples
- Banking & Finance Cover Letter Samples
- IT Cover Letter Samples
- Marketing, Sales & Advertising Cover Letter Samples
In each Cover Letter sample, we go into great detail on our Cover Letter format, section by section, on how to write a Cover Letter tailored for each industry and role, and the key pitfalls to avoid when crafting your Cover Letter.
We also share strategies to reach out to recruiters using your Cover Letter. Check out our guide on How to Write a Cover Letter to understand our Cover Letter format completely.
You can also steal some inspiration from our top Cover Letter examples. These are Cover Letters that have successfully landed interviews for our clients at renowned companies like Airbnb, Facebook, IKEA, and more 🙂
Fresh Graduate Cover Letter Sample
Are you a student or fresh graduate beginning your first foray into the workforce?
Worried about having little work experience? Not sure how to write a cover letter that conveys your value to the hiring manager?
Let our fresh graduate cover letter sample inspire you – we’ve written this just for youths like yourselves who are about to start an awesome career!
|Alas, we understand it’s a really difficult time for fresh graduates in this current job market. Scoring full-time roles out of school can be challenging. Be sure to tap on government job search resources and schemes, such as the SGUnited Traineeship Programme, which you can benefit from.
Do also check out our Resume Sample for Fresh Graduates – you’ll really stand out when a cover letter is followed by a well-written CV.
Business & Management Cover Letter Sample
Consultant Cover Letter Sample
HR, Admin, & Operations Cover Letter Sample
Banking & Finance Cover Letter Sample
- Accountant Cover Letter Sample
- Finance Manager Cover Letter Sample
- Financial Services Manager Cover Letter
- Investment Analyst (Banking) Cover Letter
IT Cover Letter Sample
- Software Engineer Cover Letter
- Sales Director (IT) Cover Letter
- Project Manager (E-commerce and Digital) Cover Letter
- Product Manager (IT) Cover Letter
- Web Developer Cover Letter
- Data Analyst Cover Letter
- Data Scientist Cover Letter
- Cybersecurity Manager Cover Letter
- Digital Product Owner Cover Letter
Marketing, Sales & Advertising Cover Letter Sample
- Communications Manager Cover Letter
- E-Commerce Director Cover Letter
- Marketing, Sales and Business Development Director Cover Letter
- Sales Director (IT) Cover Letter
Other Cover Letter Samples
Download All Cover Letter Samples
In each Cover Letter sample and template, we break down the key details that must included in each section of your Cover Letter, so you’ll understand how to best position yourself in a competitive market.
But, as we’ve shared in our Ultimate Cover Letter Guide, job hunting is a two-piece puzzle – a good Cover Letter won’t take you far if you have a poor CV.
All the best with your job search!
If you found this article useful, you might also like:
- How to Write a Cover Letter
- Top Cover Letter Examples in Singapore
- How to Customise Your Cover Letter
- How to Use LinkedIn to Find a Job
- How to Write a Winning Resume
- Resume Samples & Templates
Return to Ultimate Singapore Job Search Hub
Free Confidential CV Feedback
Unsure if your CV will impress the recruiter? Fill out the form below and our team of HR experts will get in touch with you. We’ll assess your resume, work experience and future career goals. Our experts will then highlight areas for improvement in your CV, specific for job applications in Singapore. This professional consultation is absolutely free, and completely non-obligatory!