Download Free Resume Templates
Choose the Singapore Resume Template that you like best
#1 Timeless Black
A no frills ATS friendly template. Recruiters love this for its condensed text block. And easy to read sections.
#2 Professional Blue
Simple yet distinctive in style. A slight shade of blue that looks great even when printed in black & white.
#3 Professional Black
An all black variation of our professional template.
#4 Classic Red
A clean template with an exciting dash of red. Perfect if you’re looking to stand out with a bit of colour.
#5 Classic Blue
A blue variation of our classic CV template. A more understated but still colourful option.
#6 Bold Red
A striking resume template with bold text and distinctive red tones.
#7 Modern Blue
A more contemporary style, with dashes of blue scattered throughout this CV template.
#8 Modern Purple
Variation of our modern resume template, with a fun hue of purple.
#9 Modern Green
Variation of our modern CV template, with a touch of green.
#10 Simple Violet
Simple resume template with a fresh shade of violet
#11 Simple Green
Variation of our simple CV template with a soothing tone of green.
Why Choose Our Free Resume Templates?
You can find 100, 200, or 500 free resume templates online, but you can never be sure about how effective they are in landing you a job interview.
Here’s why our designer CV templates are your best choice:
- Complete Format: Our free resume templates have all the relevant sections advocated by Workforce Singapore.
- Effective & Successful: Our CV templates have been extensively tried and tested, and are proven to be effective in capturing the attention of hiring managers and recruiters. Many of our clients get back to us and share how successful their job applications were when using our free resume templates.
- Free and Easy to Use: They’re free, downloadable, and easy to use. You can use them to create a resume for online applications or print them out for a hard copy version.
- Multiple Styles to Choose From: You can choose from a range of styles and designs. We have everything from tight and professional to spacious and fresh. Our designer CV templates can be applied to any industry, background or skillset.
- ATS Optimised: Our CV templates are designed to be easily read by modern hiring systems, including Applicant Tracking Solutions (ATS). You can be confident that every detail in your CV will be read by HR software. Nothing will be missed out.
How to Use Our CV Templates?
- Fill out the form below with your name and email address (or CLICK HERE to go directly to the form).
- Once you have submitted your information, we will email you the zip file of our resume templates. Check your inbox (or your spam folder) and follow the instructions in it.
- Download our free resume templates zip file, and save the files on your drive. Open the template you wish to edit and voila! You now have a winning Singapore resume template from Singapore’s #1 Resume Writing firm!
See – It’s as easy as 1-2-3. So, hurry up and get your free resume templates now.
Which Resume Template Should You Use?
We have 11 free and downloadable resume templates to choose from: 6 classic/bold/modern resume templates in BLUE, RED, GREEN and PURPLE, 3 timeless/professional resume templates in BLUE and BLACK, and 2 simple resume templates in VIOLET and GREEN. Pick the CV format and design that suits your taste and/or matches your personality best.
As a quick guide, these are our recommendations:
- Classic/Bold/Modern CV Templates are ideal for fresh graduates, junior executives, managers, and middle management professionals.
- Timeless/Professional Black CV Templates are ideal for senior managers, directors, general managers, and top executives.
- Simple CV Templates are for anyone who prefers a minimalist design, and doesn’t want a resume format that’s too elaborate or complex.
Again, the above points are simply recommendations, and it is still up to you to decide which resume format and design you’d like to use.
Final Tips and Technical Advice
- All our resume templates are compatible with Microsoft Word. They will also work and can be opened using other applications such as OpenOffice and Mac Pages.
- They were created in Microsoft Office and use the default fonts of Microsoft Office 2010. If you open our CV templates and they do not appear the same as the preview on this page, it may be because of a compatibility issue.
- Our Microsoft Word CV templates are formatted using Singapore letter size, but you can change the size accordingly to make it compatible with the size your prefer.
- All files are editable. If you cannot edit any of the templates after you download them, click “Enable Editing” on the message that pops up.
- If you wish to print these CV templates, make sure the content (text and images) are within the printable area. Do adjust accordingly.
- Want to know what a job-winning Resume for a specific industry or job looks like? Explore our range of 50+ Resume Samples for different role and sectors in Singapore.
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE RESUME TEMPLATES HERE
A download link with the CV templates will be sent to your email address