Download Free Resume Templates
Choose the template that you like best
#1 Timeless Black
A no frills ATS friendly template. Recruiters love this for it’s condensed text block. And easy to read sections.
#2 Professional Blue
Simple yet distinctive in style. A slight shade of blue that looks great even when printed in black & white.
#3 Professional Black
An all black variation of our professional template
#4 Classic Red
A clean template with an exciting dash of red. Perfect if you’re looking to stand out with a bit of colour.
#5 Classic Blue
A blue variation of our classic template. A more understated but still colourful option
#6 Bold Red
A striking template with bold text and distinctive red tones. Gives a very macho feel.
#7 Modern Blue
A more contemporary style, with dashes of blue scattered throughout.
#8 Modern Purple
Variation of our modern template, with a fun hue of purple.
#9 Modern Green
Variation of our modern template, with a touch of green to add colour to the CV
#10 Simple Violet
Simple template with a fresh shade of violet
#11 Simple Green
Variation of our simple template with a soothing tone of green.
Why Choose Our Free Resume Templates?
You can find 100, 200, or 500 free resume templates online, but you can never be sure about how effective they are in landing you a job interview.
Learn why our designer CV templates should be your only choice:
- Complete Format: Our free resume templates consist of all the relevant sections advocated by the Workforce Development Authority of Singapore.
- Effective and Successful: Our templates are historically proven to be effective in capturing the attention of hiring managers and recruiters. Many of our clients get back to us and share how successful their job applications were by using our free resume templates.
- Free and Easy to Use: They are free, downloadable and easy to use. You can use them to send your resume online or print them out for a hard copy version of your resume.
- 4 Templates to Choose From: You can choose 1 from 4 resume formats we have. We have 3 designer CV templates in blue, red, and black, and we have 1 simple CV template.
How to Use Our CV Templates?
- Fill out the form below with your name and email address (or CLICK HERE to go directly to the form).
- Once you have submitted your information, we will email you the zip file of our resume templates. Check your inbox (or your spam folder) and follow the instructions in it.
- Download our free resume templates zip file and save the files on your drive. Open the template you’d wish to edit and viola! You now have a winning resume template Singapore style from the leading resume writing firm in Singapore!
See. It’s as easy as 1-2-3. So, hurry up and get your free resume templates now.
Which Resume Template Should You Use?
We have 11 free and downloadable resume templates to choose from: 6 classic/bold/modern templates in BLUE, RED, GREEN and PURPLE, 3 timeless/professional templates in BLUE and BLACK, and 2 simple templates in VIOLET and GREEN. It is up to you which resume format and design fits your taste and/or matches personality best.
As a quick guide, below is our recommendations:
- Classic/Bold/Modern CV Templates are ideal for fresh graduates, junior executives, managers, and mid-manager professionals.
- Timeless/Professional Black CV Templates are ideal for senior managers, directors, general managers, and top executives.
- Simple CV Templates are for anyone who prefers a minimalist design and doesn’t want too elaborate or complex a resume format.
Again, the above points are simply recommendations, and it is still up to you to decide which resume format and design you’d like to use.
Final Tips and Technical Advice
- All our resume templates are compatible with Microsoft Word. They will also work and can be opened using other applications such as OpenOffice and Mac Pages.
- They were created in Microsoft Office and use the default fonts of Microsoft Office 2010. If you open our CV templates and they do not appear the same as the preview on this page, it may be because of a compatibility issue.
- Our CV templates are formatted using Singapore letter size, but you can change the size accordingly to make it compatible with the size your prefer.
- All files are editable. In case you cannot edit any of the templates after your download it, click “Enable Editing” on the message that will pop out.
- Should you wish to print them, make sure the content (texts and images) are within the printable area. Do adjust accordingly.