Here’s a Cover Letter sample we recently produced for a Digital Transformation Product Owner in Singapore:
| +65 1234 5678 | firstname.lastname@example.org |
Dear Hiring Manager,
[If you know the hiring manager’s name, personalise and address them directly. LinkedIn job ads, for example, often state the name of the person posting the ad.]
Application for the Position of Digital Product Owner
I’m thrilled to apply for the position of Digital Product Owner at XYZ Company. Through my >10 years’ experience overseeing and implementing enterprise sales, process analysis and CRM deployment for a leading international telecommunications company, I’ve come to specialize in all aspects of Digital Products. My key domains of expertise include Business and Technology Strategy, Process Analysis, Project Management and B2B Customer Liaison. I possess demonstrable technical expertise in Project Management frameworks and processes, including Agile, Scrum and Lean Development Methodologies. With my proven track record of driving successful product strategy, and collaborating with international stakeholders to achieve business objectives, I am positive that I am an ideal candidate for XYZ Company. [This section summarizes your work experience as a seasoned IT Professional, which will help give the hiring manager an idea of what you can do.]
- In my current role as Product Owner – International Digitization with ABC Inc., I manage a team of 10 direct reports covering technical capabilities and business analysis, together with 30 software developers based offshore. I coordinate end-to-end project management, setting the direction for global delivery of applications to team members in multiple languages across various delivery methods. Beyond this, I also collaborate closely with international stakeholders across Asia and the Americas to develop and define the technology and architecture roadmap, maintaining strategic alignment with Global Headquarters.
- Amongst my various achievements, I’m most proud of leading the team to deliver a new CRM within 6 months, replacing the existing CRM and resulting in >SGD2M productivity savings. I have also been invited to represent ABC Inc. at SSS World Tour in 2018 to showcase ABC Inc’s Digital Transformation journey over the past decade. [Cite a recent achievement that has quantifiable metrics to support your capabilities. Do be aware of your company confidentiality clause.]
XYZ Company is renowned in the region for leveraging lean and agile methodologies to deploy software quickly and efficiently, and continuously delivering industry-leading products. I believe that my prior experience, deep domain expertise, and demonstrable experience will allow me to effectively translate business and user requirements into actionable IT business cases, direct digitization of overall business processes, and deploy solutions rapidly. [Focus on complementary skills that were not previously mentioned, but are directly relevant to the target role, which the firm could be looking for.]
I am thrilled at the possibility of being part of such a renowned firm and would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss the value that I can bring to XYZ Company. Please feel free to contact me at any time via mobile at +65 1234 5678 or by email at email@example.com. [To wrap up, do include your contact details, so that the hiring manager can follow up with you easily for next steps.]
Want a winning Cover Letter like the Digital Product Owner Sample above? Click the button below to get our full set of cover letter samples, delivered straight to your inbox!
About the Digital Transformation Product Owner Role
Businesses of all sizes have been forced to embrace Digital Transformation – the adoption of new tools, software and processes to solve problems, improve operations or expedite workflows. Experts in this domain are hence highly sought after to help companies navigate this change.
Digital transformation consultants support companies with a broad range of applications, including digitizing analogue processes, and facilitating the integration of systems and processes into the cloud..
Curiosity is a valued trait; experts must continuously experiment with different solutions, technologies and tests to drive improvements in business processes.
What Hiring Managers Look for in Digital Product Owner Cover Letters
Here are our top Digital Product Owner Cover Letter writing tips:
- List your most significant achievements that involve growing revenue, decreasing costs, or both. Rapid testing, iteration and teamwork to drive business results is king in this position.
- Results and metrics are critical. Link your skills and work scope to your achievements.
- Describe how you have shaped the workplace by developing junior leaders, optimising operational processes, and efficiently allocating resources.
- Emphasise your knowledge of the industry, clients, and stakeholders. State how you forged strong relationships with your clients and the value you created for them and your company.
- Craft a narrative that shows how you combine a broad array of skills to generate immense value.
Digital Product Owner Job Opportunities
- Sign up to and scour job search websites for jobs and opportunities. Explore these top job search portals or our complete list of job sites in Singapore to get started.
- Alternatively, you can reach out to these top recruitment agencies and headhunters in Singapore to learn about any vacancies they may be trying to fill out.
Job Hunting Tips from our Resident Headhunter
- Your Cover Letter is your golden ticket of opportunity to your dream career. Download our Cover Letter template and follow our Ultimate Cover Letter Guide to stand out!
- Get inspired by these winning Cover Letter examples that have actually landed our clients jobs at the likes of Airbnb, Facebook, and more.
- Of course, a stellar resume is just as essential to your job hunt! Create a WINNING Resume and send it along with your Cover Letter.
- Building up your LinkedIn presence is one of the best things you can do for yourself in today’s job search landscape. Having an up-to-date LinkedIn profile, filled with the right keywords, makes you easily discoverable to potential employers. Make sure to create a strong online profile that represents you and you professional experiences. Here’s how to write a great LinkedIn profile.
- Landed an interview? Great! Be sure to prepare well for these common interview questions, and follow our tips and tricks to ace your job interview.
- Benchmark your salary against others in your industry, to negotiate the pay you deserve. Check out our complete Singapore salary guide for your industry this year
- Why not get some extra help in your job search journey? The Singapore government has some great job search support programmes and resources that you could benefit from.
- Before you start sending out applications, why not get a free CV Feedback Session with our team?
More Useful Links
If you found this article on General Manager Cover Letter sample useful, you might also like:
- How to Write a Winning Resume: Your Ultimate CV Guide
- How to Write a Cover Letter: Your Ultimate Cover Letter Guide
- List of Headhunters in Singapore
- Singapore Salary Guide for All Industries
- Complete List of Job Sites in Singapore
- Resume Samples, Templates & Tips
Return to Ultimate Singapore Job Search Hub
Free Confidential CV Feedback
Unsure if your CV will impress the recruiter? Fill out the form below and our team of HR experts will get in touch with you. We’ll assess your resume, work experience and future career goals. Our experts will then highlight areas for improvement in your CV, specific for job applications in Singapore. This professional consultation is absolutely free, and completely non-obligatory!