2023 Salary Guide: Human Resources
Want to advance your Human Resources career? Human Resource Managers make good money, but how does that compare with other Human Resources salaries?
Here’s what you definitely need to know:
Hot Jobs for 2023 in Singapore
This year, hiring managers are looking out for:
- HR Business Partners
- Talent Management Partner
- HR Shared Services
Emerging Skills & Hiring Trends
- You’ll be expected to be able to manage clients as well as company stakeholders and staff
- Talent attraction and retention is now a major focus for HR managers!
Singapore Average Salary: Human Resources
Depending on your experience level, you may be able to command a higher salary than the norm. This is the average salary in Singapore for Human Resources jobs:
|Job Title||Average Annual Salary (SGD)|
|HR Associate Director||$130,000|
|HR Director / Head of HR||$180,000|
|HR Business Partner||$150,000|
|Talent Acquisition Specialist||$84,000|
|Talent Acquisition Manager||$100,000|
|Head of Talent Acquisition||$132,000|
|Head of L&D||$156,000|
|Head of C&B||$180,000|
There can also be employee benefits to consider too in addition to your salary.
Looking to switch jobs this year? We’ve got your back
Download one of our free resume templates to use. We have templates for different industries and roles.
They’re chock-full of useful tips for an absolutely killer CV and Cover Letter – our tricks of the trade from over a decade of recruitment experience.
And if you need some extra help, we’ll even polish up your CV or Cover Letter in no time. Just reach out to us.
Back to Ultimate Singapore Salary Guide.
Source: Morgan McKinley
- How to Write a Cover Letter in 2023 | Your Ultimate Cover Letter Guide - November 2, 2023
- 11 Secret Resume Tips To Improve Your Resume - October 29, 2023
- How To Write Great Achievements In Your Resume (with Examples) - September 16, 2023