Want to advance your Human Resources career?
Here’s what you definitely need to know:
Hot Jobs for 2020 in Singapore
This year, hiring managers are looking out for:
- HR Business Partners
- Talent Management Partner
- HR Shared Services
Emerging Skills & Hiring Trends
- You’ll be expected to be able to manage clients as well as company stakeholders and staff
- Talent attraction and retention is now a major focus for HR managers!
Singapore Average Salary: Human Resources
This is the average salary in Singapore for Human Resources jobs:
|Job Title||Average Annual Salary (SGD)|
|HR Associate Director||$130,000|
|HR Director / Head of HR||$180,000|
|HR Business Partner||$150,000|
|Talent Acquisition Specialist||$84,000|
|Talent Acquisition Manager||$100,000|
|Head of Talent Acquisition||$132,000|
|Head of L&D||$156,000|
|Head of C&B||$180,000|
Looking to switch jobs this year? We’ve got your back
Download one of our free resume templates to use. We have templates for different industries and roles.
They’re chock-full of useful tips for an absolutely killer CV and Cover Letter – our tricks of the trade from over a decade of recruitment experience.
If you found that useful, you’ll also like:
- How to Write a Winning Resume: Your Ultimate CV Guide
- How to Write a Cover Letter: Your Ultimate Cover Letter Guide
- List of Headhunters in Singapore
- Complete List of Job Sites in Singapore
- Resume Samples, Templates & Tips
Back to Ultimate Singapore Salary Guide.
Source: Morgan McKinley