Accounting & Finance (Banking & Financial Services) Salary Guide for 2023
The average Accounting salary is very different from a Finance Director. Want to advance your Accounting & Finance (Banking & Financial Services) career? Here’s what you definitely need to know:
Hot Jobs for 2023 in Singapore
This year, hiring managers are looking out for:
- Regulatory Reporting
- Finance Reporting
- Finance Planning & Analytics
Emerging Skills & Hiring Trends
- There’s more demand for FP & A managers now than ever before. These professionals are in charge of analytics, budgeting, forecasting the market, and ensuring the company’s business is financially sustainable
- More firms are adopting automation to remain competitive. There’ll be consistent demand for trained employees to help achieve the transition, and increase in demand for candidates with IT skills
- In smaller firms, accounting responsibilities are combined with KYC/AML functions. This trend creates opportunities for you to gain work experience and exposure in other fields
Singapore Average Salary: Accounting & Finance (Banking & Financial Services)
You can check here for a traditional Accountant Salary in Singapore. But if you want to find out the average salary in Singapore for Accounting & Finance (Banking & Financial Services) jobs specifically:
|Job Title||Average Annual Salary (SGD)|
|Performance Analyst (Asset Management)||$120,000|
|Tax (Fund/Asset Management)||$130,000|
|Treasury (Fund Management)||$80,000|
|Financial Accountant/Manager (Fund Management)||$76,000|
|Financial Accountant / Manager (Family Office)||$60,000|
|Fund Accountant (Junior / Senior)||$54,000|
|Fund Accounting (Manager / Senior Manager)||$100,000|
|Legal Entity Controller||$108,000|
|CFO (Fund Management)||$350,000|
Looking to switch jobs this year? We’ve got your back
Download one of our free resume templates to use. We have templates for different industries and roles.
They’re chock-full of useful tips for an absolutely killer CV and Cover Letter – our tricks of the trade from over a decade of recruitment experience.
And if you need some extra help, we’ll even polish up your CV or Cover Letter in no time. Just reach out to us.
Back to Ultimate Singapore Salary Guide.
Source: Morgan McKinley
- How to Write a Cover Letter in 2023 | Your Ultimate Cover Letter Guide - November 2, 2023
- 11 Secret Resume Tips To Improve Your Resume - October 29, 2023
- How To Write Great Achievements In Your Resume (with Examples) - September 16, 2023