Want to advance your Accounting & Finance (Banking & Financial Services) career?
Here’s what you definitely need to know:
Hot Jobs for 2020 in Singapore
This year, hiring managers are looking out for:
- Regulatory Reporting
- Finance Reporting
- Finance Planning & Analytics
Emerging Skills & Hiring Trends
- There’s more demand for FP & A managers now than ever before. These professionals are in charge of analytics, budgeting, forecasting the market, and ensuring the company’s business is financially sustainable
- More firms are adopting automation to remain competitive. There’ll be consistent demand for trained employees to help achieve the transition, and increase in demand for candidates with IT skills
- In smaller firms, accounting responsibilities are combined with KYC/AML functions. This trend creates opportunities for you to gain work experience and exposure in other fields
Singapore Average Salary: Accounting & Finance (Banking & Financial Services)
This is the average salary in Singapore for Accounting & Finance (Banking & Financial Services) jobs:
|Job Title||Average Annual Salary (SGD)|
|Performance Analyst (Asset Management)||$120,000|
|Tax (Fund/Asset Management)||$130,000|
|Treasury (Fund Management)||$80,000|
|Financial Accountant/Manager (Fund Management)||$76,000|
|Financial Accountant / Manager (Family Office)||$60,000|
|Fund Accountant (Junior / Senior)||$54,000|
|Fund Accounting (Manager / Senior Manager)||$100,000|
|Legal Entity Controller||$108,000|
|CFO (Fund Management)||$350,000|
Looking to switch jobs this year? We’ve got your back
Download one of our free resume templates to use. We have templates for different industries and roles.
They’re chock-full of useful tips for an absolutely killer CV and Cover Letter – our tricks of the trade from over a decade of recruitment experience.
If you found that useful, you’ll also like:
- How to Write a Winning Resume: Your Ultimate CV Guide
- How to Write a Cover Letter: Your Ultimate Cover Letter Guide
- List of Headhunters in Singapore
- Complete List of Job Sites in Singapore
- Resume Samples, Templates & Tips
Back to Ultimate Singapore Salary Guide.
Source: Morgan McKinley
Free Confidential CV Feedback
Unsure if your CV will impress the recruiter? Fill out the form below and our team of HR experts will get in touch with you. We'll assess your resume, work experience and future career goals. Our experts will then highlight areas for improvement in your CV, specific for job applications in Singapore. This professional consultation is absolutely free, and completely non-obligatory!