2023 Salary Guide: Banking Operations
Banking Operations can be a lucrative career. A Banking Operations Manager can expect to command a higher salary than someone working in Client Services – but just how much more can they earn? Here’s what you need to know:
Emerging Skills & Hiring Trends
- There’s greater demand for well-rounded candidates with skill sets adaptable to changing market trends
- Interested in fintech? You should be skilled in managing data, workflow reporting, and automated processes to improve banking operations
- If you have specific skill sets, for example speaking certain languages (such as Japanese), you may find niche opportunities
- Rise of gender diversity – more female employees are being hired for senior roles
Singapore Average Salary: Banking Operations
This is the average salary in Singapore for Banking Operations jobs:
|Job Title||Average Annual Salary (SGD)|
|Corporate Actions / Settlement||$110,000|
|Trade & Sales Support||$150,000|
|Trade Finance Operations||$120,000|
|COO / Head of Operations||$270,000|
Looking to switch jobs this year? We’ve got your back
Download one of our free resume templates to use. We have templates for different industries and roles.
They’re chock-full of useful tips for an absolutely killer CV and Cover Letter – our tricks of the trade from over a decade of recruitment experience.
And if you need some extra help, we’ll even polish up your CV or Cover Letter in no time. Just reach out to us.
Back to Ultimate Singapore Salary Guide.
Source: Morgan McKinley
- How to Write a Cover Letter in 2023 | Your Ultimate Cover Letter Guide - November 2, 2023
- 11 Secret Resume Tips To Improve Your Resume - October 29, 2023
- How To Write Great Achievements In Your Resume (with Examples) - September 16, 2023