Want to advance your Banking Operations career? Here’s what you need to know:
Emerging Skills & Hiring Trends
- There’s greater demand for well-rounded candidates with skill sets adaptable to changing market trends
- Interested in fintech? You should be skilled in managing data, workflow reporting, and automated processes to improve banking operations
- If you have specific skill sets, for example speaking certain languages (such as Japanese), you may find niche opportunities
- Rise of gender diversity – more female employees are being hired for senior roles
Singapore Average Salary: Banking Operations
This is the average salary in Singapore for Banking Operations jobs:
|Job Title||Average Annual Salary (SGD)|
|Corporate Actions / Settlement||$110,000|
|Trade & Sales Support||$150,000|
|Trade Finance Operations||$120,000|
|COO / Head of Operations||$270,000|
Looking to switch jobs this year? We’ve got your back
Download one of our free resume templates to use. We have templates for different industries and roles.
They’re chock-full of useful tips for an absolutely killer CV and Cover Letter – our tricks of the trade from over a decade of recruitment experience.
If you found that useful, you’ll also like:
- How to Write a Winning Resume: Your Ultimate CV Guide
- How to Write a Cover Letter: Your Ultimate Cover Letter Guide
- How to Use LinkedIn to Find a Job
- List of Headhunters in Singapore
- Complete List of Job Sites in Singapore
- Resume Samples, Templates & Tips
Back to Ultimate Singapore Salary Guide.
Source: Morgan McKinley
Free Confidential CV Feedback
Unsure if your CV will impress the recruiter? Fill out the form below and our team of HR experts will get in touch with you. We’ll assess your resume, work experience and future career goals. Our experts will then highlight areas for improvement in your CV, specific for job applications in Singapore. This professional consultation is absolutely free, and completely non-obligatory!