Want to advance your Banking Operations career? Here’s what you need to know:
Emerging Skills & Hiring Trends
- There’s greater demand for well-rounded candidates with skill sets adaptable to changing market trends
- Interested in fintech? You should be skilled in managing data, workflow reporting, and automated processes to improve banking operations
- If you have specific skill sets, for example speaking certain languages (such as Japanese), you may find niche opportunities
- Rise of gender diversity – more female employees are being hired for senior roles
Singapore Average Salary: Banking Operations
This is the average salary in Singapore for Banking Operations jobs:
|Job Title||Average Annual Salary (SGD)|
|Corporate Actions / Settlement||$110,000|
|Trade & Sales Support||$150,000|
|Trade Finance Operations||$120,000|
|COO / Head of Operations||$270,000|
Looking to switch jobs this year? We’ve got your back
Download one of our free resume templates to use. We have templates for different industries and roles.
They’re chock-full of useful tips for an absolutely killer CV and Cover Letter – our tricks of the trade from over a decade of recruitment experience.
If you found that useful, you’ll also like:
- How to Write a Winning Resume: Your Ultimate CV Guide
- How to Write a Cover Letter: Your Ultimate Cover Letter Guide
- List of Headhunters in Singapore
- Complete List of Job Sites in Singapore
- Resume Samples, Templates & Tips
Back to Ultimate Singapore Salary Guide.
Source: Morgan McKinley