2023 Salary Guide: Compliance
Want to advance your Compliance career? Here’s what you need to know:
Hot Compliance Jobs for 2023 in Singapore
This year, hiring managers are looking out for:
- AML transaction monitoring
- Sanctions filtering and advisory
- KYC management
Emerging Skills & Hiring Trends
- Do you have ACAMS professional qualification? That’s one certification recruiters look out for in the best candidates
- In private banking, work experience and regulatory compliance are now a priority
- You’ll have an advantage if you possess relevant skill sets – for example, conducting periodic KYC reviews effectively, or carrying out KYC onboarding in private banks and other industries
Singapore Average Salary: Compliance
There are actually multiple different areas of compliance that you can work in. This is the average salary in Singapore for Compliance jobs:
|Job Title||Average Annual Salary (SGD)|
Looking to switch jobs this year? We’ve got your back
Download one of our free resume templates to use. We have templates for different industries and roles.
They’re chock-full of useful tips for an absolutely killer CV and Cover Letter – our tricks of the trade from over a decade of recruitment experience.
And if you need some extra help, we’ll even polish up your CV or Cover Letter in no time. Just reach out to us.
Back to Ultimate Singapore Salary Guide.
Source: Morgan McKinley
- How to Write a Cover Letter in 2023 | Your Ultimate Cover Letter Guide - November 2, 2023
- 11 Secret Resume Tips To Improve Your Resume - October 29, 2023
- How To Write Great Achievements In Your Resume (with Examples) - September 16, 2023