Want to advance your Compliance career? Here’s what you need to know:
Hot Jobs for 2020 in Singapore
This year, hiring managers are looking out for:
- AML transaction monitoring
- Sanctions filtering and advisory
- KYC management
Emerging Skills & Hiring Trends
- Do you have ACAMS professional qualification? That’s one certification recruiters look out for in the best candidates
- In private banking, work experience and regulatory compliance are now a priority
- You’ll have an advantage if you possess relevant skill sets – for example, conducting periodic KYC reviews effectively, or carrying out KYC onboarding in private banks and other industries
Singapore Average Salary: Compliance
This is the average salary in Singapore for Compliance jobs:
|Job Title||Average Annual Salary (SGD)|
Looking to switch jobs this year? We’ve got your back
Download one of our free resume templates to use. We have templates for different industries and roles.
They’re chock-full of useful tips for an absolutely killer CV and Cover Letter – our tricks of the trade from over a decade of recruitment experience.
If you found that useful, you’ll also like:
- How to Write a Winning Resume: Your Ultimate CV Guide
- How to Write a Cover Letter: Your Ultimate Cover Letter Guide
- How to Use LinkedIn to Find a Job
- List of Headhunters in Singapore
- Complete List of Job Sites in Singapore
- Resume Samples, Templates & Tips
Back to Ultimate Singapore Salary Guide.
Source: Morgan McKinley
Free Confidential CV Feedback
Unsure if your CV will impress the recruiter? Fill out the form below and our team of HR experts will get in touch with you. We’ll assess your resume, work experience and future career goals. Our experts will then highlight areas for improvement in your CV, specific for job applications in Singapore. This professional consultation is absolutely free, and completely non-obligatory!