Want to advance your Compliance career? Here’s what you need to know:
Hot Jobs for 2020 in Singapore
This year, hiring managers are looking out for:
- AML transaction monitoring
- Sanctions filtering and advisory
- KYC management
Emerging Skills & Hiring Trends
- Do you have ACAMS professional qualification? That’s one certification recruiters look out for in the best candidates
- In private banking, work experience and regulatory compliance are now a priority
- You’ll have an advantage if you possess relevant skill sets – for example, conducting periodic KYC reviews effectively, or carrying out KYC onboarding in private banks and other industries
Singapore Average Salary: Compliance
This is the average salary in Singapore for Compliance jobs:
|Job Title||Average Annual Salary (SGD)|
Looking to switch jobs this year? We’ve got your back
Download one of our free resume templates to use. We have templates for different industries and roles.
They’re chock-full of useful tips for an absolutely killer CV and Cover Letter – our tricks of the trade from over a decade of recruitment experience.
If you found that useful, you’ll also like:
- How to Write a Winning Resume: Your Ultimate CV Guide
- How to Write a Cover Letter: Your Ultimate Cover Letter Guide
- List of Headhunters in Singapore
- Complete List of Job Sites in Singapore
- Resume Samples, Templates & Tips
Back to Ultimate Singapore Salary Guide.
Source: Morgan McKinley