Want to advance your Risk Management career? Here’s what you need to know:
Hot Jobs for 2020 in Singapore
This year, hiring managers are looking out for:
- Credit Risk Managers
- Credit Analysts
- Fraud Risk Managers
Emerging Skills & Hiring Trends
- If you can perform analytical functions regarding risk aversion, you’re in luck! More job opportunities are available in this area. So start sharpening your understanding of trading risk quantitative analysis, and credit analysis
- There’s higher demand for professionals who can adequately manage credit risks to save the companies huge costs, mainly within private banking
- Hiring managers like candidates with diversified working experiences – for example, can you competently perform compliance, risk management, and auditing functions?
Singapore Average Salary: Risk Management
This is the average salary in Singapore for Risk Management jobs:
|Job Title||Average Annual Salary (SGD)|
|Portfolio Risk & Analytics||$150,000|
|Asset Management / Investment Risk||$120,000|
Looking to switch jobs this year? We’ve got your back
Download one of our free resume templates to use. We have templates for different industries and roles.
They’re chock-full of useful tips for an absolutely killer CV and Cover Letter – our tricks of the trade from over a decade of recruitment experience.
If you found that useful, you’ll also like:
- How to Write a Winning Resume: Your Ultimate CV Guide
- How to Write a Cover Letter: Your Ultimate Cover Letter Guide
- How to Use LinkedIn to Find a Job
- List of Headhunters in Singapore
- Complete List of Job Sites in Singapore
- Resume Samples, Templates & Tips
Back to Ultimate Singapore Salary Guide.
Source: Morgan McKinley
Free Confidential CV Feedback
Unsure if your CV will impress the recruiter? Fill out the form below and our team of HR experts will get in touch with you. We’ll assess your resume, work experience and future career goals. Our experts will then highlight areas for improvement in your CV, specific for job applications in Singapore. This professional consultation is absolutely free, and completely non-obligatory!