2023 Singapore Salary Guide: Risk Management
Becoming a risk manager is a long process, and working in risk management is a lucrative profession because of this – risk manager salaries align with the complexity of the role. Want to advance your Risk Management career? Here’s what you need to know:
Hot Jobs for 2023 in Singapore
This year, hiring managers are looking out for:
- Credit Risk Managers
- Credit Analysts
- Fraud Risk Managers
Risk professionals that can fulfil these roles and related job titles are in demand, and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.
Emerging Skills & Hiring Trends
- If you can perform analytical functions regarding risk aversion, you’re in luck! More job opportunities are available in this area. So start sharpening your understanding of trading risk quantitative analysis, and credit analysis
- There’s higher demand for professionals who can adequately manage credit risks to save the companies huge costs, mainly within private banking
- Hiring managers like candidates with diversified working experiences – for example, can you competently perform compliance, risk management, and auditing functions?
Singapore Average Salary: Risk Management
This is the average salary in Singapore for Risk Management jobs, from the lowest salary to the highest salary:
|Job Title||Average Annual Salary (SGD)|
|Portfolio Risk & Analytics||$150,000|
|Asset Management / Investment Risk||$120,000|
Looking to switch jobs this year? We’ve got your back
Download one of our free resume templates to use. We have templates for different industries and roles.
They’re chock-full of useful tips for an absolutely killer CV and Cover Letter – our tricks of the trade from over a decade of recruitment experience.
And if you need some extra help, we’ll even polish up your CV or Cover Letter in no time. Just reach out to us.
Back to Ultimate Singapore Salary Guide.
Source: Morgan McKinley
- How to Write a Cover Letter in 2023 | Your Ultimate Cover Letter Guide - November 2, 2023
- 11 Secret Resume Tips To Improve Your Resume - October 29, 2023
- How To Write Great Achievements In Your Resume (with Examples) - September 16, 2023